1. Attitude is absolutely everything that you do.
2. Attitude is the one thing you can always control.
3. Despite any circumstances, you can choose to be a product of your attitude.
4. Your thoughts and attitude together creates your reality.
5. Your attitude is your choice.
1. How you feel about yourself is reflected in everything you do.
2. How you treat others is a mirror of how you feel about yourself.
3. Your self-worth comes from how you feel about yourself, not from how others feel about you.
4. The most powerful words are the words that you say to yourself.
5. Self-confidence is necessary for success in any area of your life.
1. The only person stopping you from being happy is you.
2. The easiest way to be happy is to find joy in the smallest of things.
3. By making others happier, you will feel happier yourself.
4. Discover what makes you happy and turn it into a habit.
5. To be your happiest, you must be happy for yourself and by yourself.
1. Follow your bliss and motivation will naturally flood to you.
2. Motivation is temporary, but you can make it a permanent routine.
3. Life doesn’t owe you anything: you must create everything for yourself.
4. Life without goals is a life without meaning.
5. Motivation is contagious: lead by example.
1. Accepting personal responsibility for your problems allows you to go from victim to victor.
2. Appreciating who you are and what you have in the present will help you get to where you hope to be in the future.
3. A healthy balance is needed between recreation and relaxation in order for one to reach their full potential.
4. Life really is beautiful. It’s just that so many of us pile anxieties, worries, and judgements on top of its greatness, making it hard to see life as it really is.
5. Your life is what you make of it.